Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hai All

Hey Guys, Sorry its been a while since my last post. Things for me irl are hectic at the moment as myself and my partner are moving cross country (I know for you Americans that sounds massive, but here its only 9 hours drive) in 2 weeks. So busy busy.

Ill get more active both on here and on the server once the move is done, but cant promise much else until then.

From what I have seen when I log on, the work being done on the adventure map(s) is amazing, a huge thank you to everyone who has stepped up and worked on it! Got hard when both myself and Eerie are unable to get on as much as we would like.

On another note, found this on one of my adventures into the useless time consuming black hole that is youtube. What do you guys think? Would cause sooo much chaos if it got into the wrong hands, mainly mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6SaL_D24os

No comments:

Post a Comment