Thursday, August 7, 2014

Emergency (and probably temporary) Closure of the Hysterian Creative Server (UPDATE)

As I logged on to the creative server today, I found a piece of land that was blown up by TNT. I asked Drew and Kry about this and Drew thought someone might've unleashed the Wither.

My poor, beautiful Viking Longhall D:
"
"TNT you say? I thought it wasn't able to be used in this server?" Well, someone has been hacking (and with alt accounts) and with sped up flight, started placing and lighting up TNT so Coolman, Ashlei and I were flipping out about this, with me having to tempban the alt accounts and trying to restore the land as best as possible.

And until further notice, the creative server will be closed, and possibly become a white-listed server to prevent any other attempts of destroying other peoples' builds.

Sorry guys!

CrazyDragonLady


***UPDATE*** The Creative Server is back up, and me with the help of some other people are cleaning up the places that aren't claimed that are hit, so there may be lag if you do happen to get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment