Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dragon Event is near!!

Hello peeps!

I have yet to name you guys, so I shall call you, for the meantime, peasants. Hello peasants!
The time of the Dragon Event draws ever so close! It's Saturday right? Or is it a Friday? I don't care to look at the calendar. I bought a weekly....schedule thingy...for my classes and I've been in class 2 weeks and only used it the first day of class.  :D

Anyways, the Dragon Event!
Oh, so close!
Get your best gear ready!
Winners get a dragon egg and join in a glamorous photo shoot! Wow, so glamorous, many fabulous, much amaze.
That's enough of Doge for today :D

DRAGON EVENT FEBRUARY 1ST!!
Do we need more advertisement?
Yes, yes we do.
Alas, my Photoshop skills aren't up to snuff at the moment. Wait till mid-semester or something~

No comments:

Post a Comment