Monday, January 20, 2014

Be Wary

Hello again Hysterians/Hillside Citizens!

Seriously, pick one. Either be Hillside Citizens or Hysterians. PICK ONE!


Anyways, today's news: I don't know what happened today! I was not on the server today due to a dentist appointment and me being too lazy to get on the server or to get my laptop. That and I was working on my homework. By 'working' I mean me doing absolutely nothing and then worrying about the homework later. Yay college :D


Sorry, I'm rambling on, I'm watching Madagascar while writing this post [okay movie]. 

For members of DivineHell: The door in front of the base, behind you when you '/f home', is blocked :D  I'm thickening the walls of the base. Extra protection, yes. Everyone, be on your guard! :D 

Stay safe! 
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment