Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

Wow it has been a busy week! With all these raids, explorations, and builds! It's been a little crazy! But really, that poor ship! I bet it was impressive! Lets hope they'll rebuild! 

On another topic I have often found myself sitting back and thinking about when I first experienced Minecraft. I had no idea what I was doing and ended up digging myself into a hole. With out a clue how to really move, I got frustrated and closed out the game. Telling my mum and my brother that it wasn't for me. A year or so later, I saw them having so much fun that I gave it another go, and was a lot more patient. 

What was your first experience like with Minecraft? Let me know I love to share stories and I have plenty of my own! I'll gladly share my moments of failure if you are all interested. They're fun now to think about. 

-Mercury_Star-

2 comments:

  1. I remember my first experience in Minecraft was quite confusing... I had no idea what the heck I was doing, I also had help thanks to Eerie and Dracovault... that's when I started being CrazyDogLady too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first experience on Minecraft... hmmm let me see. It was many years ago back on 1.4 BETA, I was introduced to the game by Kryios. When I first saw it my words were something along the lines of, "I will never play this game, the graphics are some of the worst I have ever seen in a game. Besides I have better things to do with my time then to play such a pointless game like that." It took me a month to actually play the game. I was able to play because of the kindness of a friend (Sacredwand9). I played on single player trying to understand the game for a while and finally I decided to buy Drewcraft9 during the 1.8 BETA update. That same day I began running a privet Pure vanilla server called "Mob Warriors" the rest is history.
    ~Drewcraft9

    ReplyDelete