Monday, February 10, 2014

Bonjour!

Bonjour!
I can say good morning since it technically is morning here in Cali! :D It's been raining here often (which is always nice :3 even though I am not allowed to jump in puddles). I have been working on projects for school and I barely have free time :/
I have been to Hysteria though and welcomed newcomers to the server. As well as re-organize my chests as I am missing several items >_> I have no idea where my stacks of iron blocks went. Ah well. It's easy enough to come by anyway. Infier still has tons of stacks of iron blocks, I'll just steal from him >:3

If you see this Infier, you saw nothing.

I was playing Civ 5 yesterday though :D I managed to piss off the Queen of England (Elizabeth I). Her imperial majesty, Catherine of Russia, takes crap from no one! I like how everyone's still in the renaissance era creating knights, cannons, and I'm in the modern era creating airplanes, tanks, and submarines >:3
Gonna drop some nukes on Queen Elizabeth I



>:D

Sorry I haven't been to MC as often as I should, but I have homework to finish.
Cya next week! :D
Au Revoir!
Le Rosy Rose Red

No comments:

Post a Comment