Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Wednesday Minecrafters. I didn't post last week, but I am going to make up for it this week with a game! As you can see there is an image on this blog and it is a reference to a game. Here are the rules.

1. Guess which game this represents and you'll win a prize from me!

2. Staff of the moderator team cannot participate. Sorry! 


3. All guesses must be blogged to this post by Sunday. And all those who guess correctly will receive a Diamond. 

Now, if participation goes well, I'll be doing this every Wednesday! Yay! Hopefully each time will get more and more difficult! Or I might do them at random. 

-- Sincerely -- Mercury_Star 
                             

2 comments:

  1. TETRIS, HAHHAAH XD

    yes i get no prize XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you were late, but I'd be willing to give you one anyway.

      Delete