Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rocket on holiday and such things

Hey all,

So dont really know to much to write about this week as im on holiday and not on much, but here we go.

The dragon event was last week, and I hear that went well (I wasn't going to get up at 6am to attend XD)

Plans for The pvp area games are coming along, as always help or input is appreciated.

Current plans are 3 different fight types:

1 v 1
2 v 2
1 v 1 With mobs.

Let me know any ideas!

On an un-minecraft related topic, I'm on holiday. Took this pic for you guys to have a laugh at:


I took this while driving on Desert Road. No s***, it's actually called desert road. This is how green New Zealand is xD
Rocketman_r10

1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing at the picture because you all drive on the "wrong", I mean left side of the road! P.S: You should take pictures of the Shire and post them while making witty Hobbit jokes relating to minecraft, "somehow", and doing all that in your awesome New Zealand accent! :D Thanks for being Awesome Rio.
    ~Drewcraft9

    ReplyDelete